Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not obtain License Key for SAP

former_member182010
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I just loaded SAP NetWeaver 7.03 ENH4 Trial for Windows.  I am trying to get a license.  When I go to the SAP Sneak Preview License Key Request screen.  I enter all the required fields.  For some reason when I try to select System ID, I am unable to enter NSP - SAP NetWeaver 7.x (Windows / MaxDB). 

I would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks!

Rae Ellen Woytowiez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182010
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I found out why, the list of values were not showing up in the drop-down box for System ID.  I am using Internet Explorer 10.  For some reason I the list of values do not show for Internet Explorer 10.  However, when I reverted to IE 9, the values did show up.  It also showed up for other browsers such as Google Chrome, FireFox, and Safari.

To switch to an earlier version of IE from IE 10.  Go to tools (ALT + X) on right hand side of screen.  On the menu select option F12 developer tools.  At the bottom of the screen select Browser Mode:  IE#.  Switch to an earlier version than 10.  Close and Reopen IE.  Go to www.sap.com/minisap.  Fill in all the record information.  Now, when you click on System ID drop-down box, you should see the entire list.

Kind Regards,

Rae Ellen Woytowiez

Answers (0)