cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual user Dialog response times in Workload Analysis (Root Cause Analysis)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using Workload Analysis in Root Cause Analysis of SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP5. We are monitoring productive IS-U type managed system. We'd like to see response times of individual users in ABAP Basis Top Dialog tab = transaction response times, drilldowned to users, but it's only showing aggregated "#" (hash, number sign) instead of user-specific data. Same problem appears in other areas of Workload Analysis, e.g. RFC connections - we can see some RFC types seperated, but most of them falls under "#". If I monitor SOLMAN itself, the drilldown works!

Have you encountered this error? Do you have any suggestions what may be causing it? Do you need more information about our system?

We have different versions of STs, can that be the cause? Or maybe the number of calls is just too big? Or is there a problem with InfoProvider/Object?

ST-A/PI:     IS-U: 01n_700ecc sp0001     SOLMAN: 01_p_700

ST-PI:          IS-U: 2008_1_700 sp0005     SOLMAN: 2008_1_700 sp0006

Thank you for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is an example of VA01 in my Top Dialog for yesterday on a Dev system.

I can also confirm for you that we put the latest ST-A/PI and ST-PI installations/SPs on when they come out.

I believe the current values are as follows:

ST-PI  = 2008_1_7xx SP08

ST-A/PI = 01Q_7xx SP01