cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the below error when i am testing the one file payload(XML)

directly from integration engine.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>  - <!--

Technical Routing 
-->

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="OUTBINDING">CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>-********</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>-*************</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>No standard agreement found for , *************</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack>Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender -*************** - </SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

and when i checked in the MONI, the sender and receiver interfaces are with Same name.

could you please provide me the solution to resolve this.

regards

raju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

the problem is with your interface determinition (ID) step. Please check the ID.

you will get the sender interface in receiver side only when ID is not working.

Regards,

Harish

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peddaraju,

Suggestion is to create a receiver agreement from your Interface determination --> new specific  and try to test in tools-->test configuration.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if the name,namespace, and BS  are right in the receiver agreement. this error occurs when come of this values are wrong related to the Interface Determination or Receiver Determination

i recommen you to configure those objects fron the RECEIVER DETERMINATION-->OVERVIEW--->RIGHT CLICK OVER RECEIVER AGREEMENT--->select NEW SPECIFIC.

Rgds

subhro_de
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Please check the sender business system , sender interface and sender interface namespace of the test message correctly matches your configured scenario - just a check  the scenario is a classical configured scenario and not an ICO.

Regards

Subhro

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peddaraju,

the sender and receiver interfaces are with Same name

Are the structure the same as well?, you need to check first the scenario in the test test tool inside the integration directory.  Check the receiver agreement step if you have the sender and receiver fields correcty filled.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peddaraju,

Check your ID steps once again and test the scenario in ID Tools->Test Configuration.

Thanks,

Satish.