cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quotation output through e-mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on quotation, i need to send quotation output through e-mail to distributors, i am not finding output type(Method) e-mail in output types in IMG , please help in how to configure this.send me any document related to this to the email ID satya1777@gmail.com.

Regards

satya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Please make sure the following configurations are done.

1. Goto transaction v/30 choose the output type(SAP provides default output type MAIL for sending emails). Go to the detail view of the output type and to the tab -> default value, Select the transamission medium Simple mail , In the partner functions select the partner function MP.

2.Goto spro->output control settings, Make sure that this output type is added to the output determination procedure.

3.Make sure that the output det procedure is assigned to the sales document header or at the item level.

4.Maintain the condition records for the output type.

If all these settings are apt in your system, You shudn't have any problems in getting the ouput generated.

Let me know if your problem is solved..

Regards,

Girish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Configure your output (condiiton records) to use medium 5 for e-mail.

Use search on SDN to find out how to send e-mail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Pls check the output(For ex BA00 for order confirmation) and look for Medium EDI

Electronic data Interchange has been assisgned or not.Normally the mediums like Print,Fax,EDI and distribution will be assigned in the output type.

I hope this can help you.

kiran.