cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai friends, I kept some stock for my material in MB1C and before saving that is showing some error."Posting period 010 2013 is not open"

And in  "MMPV" my current period is 011/2013

previous period is 010/2013.

And i checked "Allow posting to previous period" in MMRV but still iam getting the same error

The error is:

"Posting period 010 2013 is not open"

Message no. F5201

Diagnosis

Period 010 of fiscal year 2013 is not open for posting for the variant of posting period .

System Response

Processing cannot be continued.

Procedure

The error can have several causes. In order to eliminate the error, proceed as follows:

1. Check whether the posting date was entered correctly. The system determines the posting period by means of the date.

2. Check whether the required posting period is open for posting for the variant of posting period  and account type +. Make sure that the period is open for posting.

To do this, specify a period interval in which the required period for the variant of posting period  and account type + is contained.

Proceed

Discussion locked.

Reason: Very frequently asked question.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Please check in the Global Company Code Data what details is maintained in the Variant Field. And the same Variant Field is open for the same year in OB52 Transaction Code.

I Hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If all settings are correct, you may check if there not extra validation in  BADI like FAGL_PERIOD_CHECLK.

Sudesh

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check OB52 settings before take posting variant from your company code OBY6.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear narendra i checked all those things which u have mentioned.iam getting new error

Period 010/2013 is not open for account type S and G/L 799999

Message no. F5286

Diagnosis

Period 010 of fiscal year 2013 does not exist in table T001B either in period 1 or in period 2 of a table entry with record type "0", the selected company code, the account type S and the G/L account 799999. The period is therefore not open.

System Response

Processing cannot be continued.

Procedure

Check table T001B for record type "0", the selected company code, account type S and G/L account 799999. If required, make sure that an entry is made in the table or an interval is changed.

uploading my OB52,OBY6,MB1C screen shots.Please help me to resolve this issue.