cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting IDOCs failures in PI System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I'm processing the IDOCs from ECC system to PI system. In ECC system showing status as Success. But in PI system showing all the processed IDOCs are showing failures. Port creation is fine and Can anybody help on this?

Adapter Engine is showing in Red color...as my view it has to be in Green color.

Business process Engine is showing in Red color and it has to be in Green color

please help on this issue

Thanks

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

main problem in Receiver Determination, please check Receiver Determination

thanks

srikanth

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you seeing those in RWB component monitoring?

select the adapter and business process engine and see if you can get any descriptions in the status tab.

also check the communication channels if any channel is in error state.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Check in sxmb_moni of PI system for error description.

Thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I checked in SXMB_MONI..got one record with RED status and its showing sender name-space, Sender interface and sender component. But it is not showing Receiver name-space, Receiver interface and Receiver component.

And in Adapter engine showing in RED color & one communication channel in RED color (I tried to restart specific channel still showing in RED Color).

Thanks

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Click on the RED Flag in SXMB_MONI it will show you the error description.  I think messages failing with Receiver Determination Error.

Thanks,

Satish.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Could you share the exception that you  get in the two monitors?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please tell me one thing...is it necessary Adapter Engine and Business process Engine in Green color?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

What is the error your getting in PI.

Thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Satish,

Showing IDOCs failures in PI system...

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are you seeing in red color?, if the adapter is in red some in the configuration is wrong (noone service in the adapter engine will be work ) or one communication channel is wrong (only a specific scenario is failling and the rest could be work), please share the status of the adapter then .

If the red flag is in the message monitoring means an error, therefore the message exchange have failed, share then the monitoring exception.

Regards.

Message was edited by: Iñaki Vila