cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDPS0 detailed scheduling in APO. selection of orders based on status?

arturo_galvan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

A question that is really two.

We have detailed scheduling in APO with CDPS0. We see normally the resource screen up and the orders screen down. The orders screen contains, process orders in different status and planned orders.

I would like to know:

1- Can I create some customizing profiles so I can see sometimes a different selection of orders based on status? Normally the selections would be "exclude the OPEN orders" and another "exclude the Final confirmed orders".

2- Can The user do this selection somehow easily in the transaction? so he can see sometimes one set of orders and the ALL, etc.

3- Can this be done without changing any customizing? SO the user can do it bu himself....like I imagine "filters" in ALV reports in R3, etc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Arturo,

1. yes you create different profile in DS Planning Board profile (/n/sapapo/cdpsc2), it is a configuration. Where you select different color or different icon for different status of orders. well i don;t think you can exclude different status of orders when you have already included the Orders., You can add different color for them , so that in DS board you easily identify them and ignore them.

2. The user can easily change the user setting to choose the desired the Planning board profile at any time to have the desired selection ,  Or else you can create different Overall Profile having different Planing board profile, so they can select the desired overall profile at time time running DS Board (/sapapo/cdps0). no need of extra effort to change in user setting at every time.

3. Well i am afraid whether this is possible without configuration...

Hope you get some idea on this......

Regards

Debashis

Answers (0)