cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reviewer workitem getting retriggered even after approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working on Process Controlled Workflow in SRM 7.0.

I want to activate the Adhoc reviewer for N-level Spending limit Shopping Cart workflow.

In the Process Schema in Reviewer step, i added RV_Employee as rule and task id as 400007945(Review document).

When i create a SC by adding Adhoc reviewers manually and order the Shopping Cart.

The Shopping Cart triggers workitem for Approvers and Reviewers Inbox.

But when the Reviewer executes the workitem(submits) , I get a message Shopping Cart is successfully ordered but i can see there is a workitem triggered to the revierws inbox again.

I checked the workflow logs which displays that a workitem is triggered to the same reviewer even after completion of the workflow step.

Once the SC is approved by approvers, the workitem at reviewers inbox gets logically deleted.

Please guide me how to solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Hema HT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Refer 1684003 - Review workitem created repeatedly

Regards,

Sushil.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

As per standard SRM, reviewer workitem stays in the workflow until it's completed and it gets logically deleted as soon as the WF is completed.

You can also check below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/98/588a59501c4b79b1880ab161bd6c4f/content.htm

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Adding+Reviewers+in+Workflow

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

I have the same requirement and what I realize was that only once system evaluates the Evaluation Id. Later, it bypasses that part and keep on repeating the Workitems for that Reviewer.

My query is:

1. If in next rounds, System still uses the Responsibility resolver Event for evaluating the Reviewer or simply creating a new Workitem for the person who submitted the last workitem

2. If I am not wrong, if I Delete the newly created workitem here, then system will throw error: "<Responsibility resolver strategy> didn't determine the reviewer or something like that...

So, do you have any idea about the class or method where it is examining if the SC is finally approved and then deleting the workitem. otherwise creating a new workitem

Regards

Manish Agrawal