cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial status EDEL is not removed after GI/GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fellow travelers,

It is my experience that sometimes, Serial status EDEL is not removed even if the GI/ GR is complete for a delivery. I know I can change/ update the status through IQ02. But, I don't want to give users authorization to IQ02. I don't want to mark Business Transaction PMS8 as Warning, either.

This question is not for any quick fix or patchwork. I was wondering if we have any once and for all kind of solution. After GI/GR is done, EDEL should not be there. If you think this issue comes for me sometimes because there is some glitch in my configuration, it will be a great help if you please point that out.

Thanks

Manas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Katalin_Csengőd
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

deletion of the status EDEL depends on the movement type you are using, i.e. the business operation getting triggered by the movement type.

Processes that delete the status EDEL:

PMS5 Delivery to customer
PMS7 Return to stock
PMSA Delete assignment to delivery
PMSE Delivery to Customer: Canceled
PMT1 Deliv. to customer consignment
PMT2 Outw movemt fm consigmt custmr
PMT3 Deliv to custmr retn packaging
PMT4 Outw movemt fm retn pakg custr
PMT5 Return    fm custr consignment
PMT6 Inwd movemt to consgnmt  custr
PMT7 Return    fm custr retn packg
PMT8 Inwd movemt to custr retn pckg

You can see the above list in the transaction BS23 if you select the status EDEL and go to the where use list.

The event triggered by the movement can be checked in the table T156SY.

In transaction BS33 you can check the Process cross reference.

I hope the above helps you further.

Kind regards,

Kati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Katalin,

Thanks for your looking into it. I am a little tied up with my work and am not being able to work with your advise. But, I will work on this after another couple of weeks. I want to keep this thread open and get back to it.

Thanks very much for your time.

Regards

Manas