Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try to change the status of inspection lot CRTD TO REL

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

i have created one inspection lot at the time of goods reciept with status as CRTD

when i am  trying to relese i am not to able to doso through qa02.

Note- we have not maintained any tasklist in the system for any of material.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have solve the issue by creating material specification with tcode qs61

after that in qa02 assigned tasklist specification by clicking the button after that calculate the sample by clicking the sample button.

after saving it is get released automatically.

after that user can able to do the ud.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep kumar Praharaj

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You haven't maintained the task list then you can't release the Inspection Lot. If you have task list, you can change System Status from CRTD to REL & you can then Record the result & UD. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This is not  mandatory that for lot clearance u always need to assign task list. in config if u deactivate the task list assignment indicator and create the lot then system allow for stck posting and UD but not for RR.

rgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have met the same problem , i have set QM view as above . then make GR, the system automatically create a inspection lot , but the status is not released . i do not know how change the inspection lot status manually .anyone who can help us .thank a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

in fact ,we have just  not used  task list and material specification . i mean no inspection characteristic .

so for this scenario ,how we can change the inspection lot status from CRTD to REL .

if we do not change the status to REL ,we can make UD ,

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If u r not using Task list assignment in inspection type then system allows you to post ur stock form Qi to anywhere and allows for UD also.

if u manually change the indicator at material master level in QM view against inspection type and definitely system status will be CRTD only and if u using QA02 then definitely system asks for Task list.

Please first check ur config at inspection type level and its settings.

Regards

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Shailendra,

In material master inspection setup i have unchecked " inspection with tasklist"

so what might be reason other than this.

It is inspection setup settings maintained for the material in material master

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My dear frnd please check your configuration also, against inspection type what you have maintained.

Regards

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

This is one of the FAQ's in QM. Please go through the blog shared below on "How to use SCN search" and try the solutions that have been mentioned for decades.

http://scn.sap.com/community/about/blog/2012/12/04/how-to-use-scn-search

Best Regards,

Rajen

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajen ,

i have already been checked the scn .

in that experts are suggested open the lot through qa02 & than goto inspection specification tab click the tasklist specification button than save it than it will get released.

my scenario something differnt we are maintainting any tasklist for any material . at time of clicking inspection specification tab click the tasklist specification button it is giving message "There is no specification for this material".

so i want to know is there any way out to release the inspection lot.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

I hope the threads also discussed about the master data settings for the QM view of the material. You have mentioned in the QM view inspection set up for the inspection type that the inspection will require a specification, or task list attached ( I am not sure about the inspection type set up that you are using).

That is why the QM lot asks for specification/ task list and gets CRTD status.

Please go to the inspection type set up in the QM view and press F1 for the indicators that have been maintained.

For the lot already created, you will have to maintain specification/ task list (as maintained in your QM view inspection type setting) and attach that manually. Then only it will get released.

Kindly check.

Best Regards,

Rajen