cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Import -task that is Running in Background

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are trying to migrate Localize resource from SIT to Production server. We have exported localized resource as Object list from the SIT and imported in Production. We have run this task in background two days back and it is still running.

When we have done the same from Development to SIT it took 24 hours.

Import status is showing running. We are monitoring closely and observed localized resource page count is increasing. I can see custom resource created by us.

Please let me know why import is taking so much time. I have configured Sourcing 9.

How I can kill the background import task.

Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I’m guessing you are using the FCI-LocalizedResources-OML query in the Object List option. If so, I’d strongly advice against using that approach as it will take a very long time as there are thousands of standard localized resources in the system and it is rather unnecessary. All the standard localized resources will already be in your Production system. Typically you would only migrate the custom localized resources. To migrate just the custom localized resources, you can either add them one by one to the export package using the Single Object option or create a custom version of the FCI-LocalizedResources-OML query. If you have created all your custom localized resources in the “custom” bundle then you could use that to filter it in your WHERE clause of the custom query.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikram

Answers (0)