Hi want screen like this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

GirieshM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If the text are static prefer the client to go with smartforms and integrate with WD. I used to have the same scenario in confidentiality forms and approached it in same way. It makes the application  comfort in look / feel  and reduces complexity.  Note: Check box should be placed in the layout

With Regards.

Giriesh M

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi

Follow this :

Firstly you create a group.In this group (main_group),

you can use textedit Ui element to display the desired data. you can change its width and height and if data exceeds then scroll will come automatically.

Secondly to create to create partition for ( Section "general terms & Policy " Description ),create another group (second_group) in the main group (main_group) and

You can use a similar textedit element and show data in there .

For the check box You cannot include it in text edit , you have insert it separately.

To achieve the above layout , click on the  main_group an in its properties change layout to matrix layout.

Similarly for textedit , make layout as matrixheaddata

for second_group , layout : matrixdata

PFA the screenshot , hope it helps .

Close the thread  if it is answered.

regards

vaibhav

ravi_kumar221
Participant
0 Kudos

I am nort ab le tom enter text in that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

TO enter the text , you have to create a two attributes in the context of the view (or component controller , depends on your further requirements if any ).

In the WDDOINIT method you can set the value in theses attributes .

Now bind these attributes to the text edit in the view.

click on textedit , under properties choose value and bind it with the attribute .

This will display the text.

(If the text is stored in the some daytabse table, then you can extract it to internal table and use or else you can also write that value in the variable and then bind it in the code. )

Regards

Vaibhav

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Provide more inputs about your requirement and if you want to hide the text from others make the text blur in MS paint.Because of this screen shot this thread looks ugly, no one will get feel to answer your thread.

Thanks

Naresh

ravi_kumar221
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  i need to create screen like this  u can see there is scrol in left side and right  side is simple it is for policy page in webdynpro i dont know how to do it please help

naresh_bammidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP R/3 we use split container to get above look and feel.But in webdynpro it is not possible.

one thing you can do is

Use text edit UI element to print the long text ,if data is exceeding the UI element height scroll will get automatically.

but you can not insert the check box inside the text edit UI element.So insert the check box after the text edit and make layout changes accordingly

Thanks

Naresh