cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATEFROMDATA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All.

I’m having trouble while using bapi: BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE_FROM_DATA

Parameter VBAP- WERKS (plant)  is passing correctly, however the tax pricing condition is not updated when plant number is read.

I have tried processing it manually, and if I delete and re-type the suggested value on VBAP-WERKS, it calculates the tax condition (in this case ZIVA) automatically,a nd without any troubles.

Verifying the “Billing Plan” tab, at item level, the condition is properly calculated, however when I reach the condition tab directly, the condition seems non-existent.

I need to solve this problem ASAP. Pplease if you have anay doubst or queries regarding this process, feel free to contact me, and I’ll get back at you as soon as I can.

Thanks in advance, for your kind help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Without entering plant you wont be able to calculate taxes automatically. Make sure plant is determined from customer material info record, customer master or material master. Maintain it in any one of these three places and then check again. It will be determined automatically and you will see tax calculations too if all other settings are working fine.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

MoazzaM, thanks for your reply.

I know that if I introduce the information about plant, the tax should be calculated. The thing is, that even though we are passing the value, and it records it on the creation of the contract, it still does not calculate it.
Also, I cant add the plant information to the material inforecord, due to the characteristics of the client.

The contract creates sucessfully, but when I verify it, I see the tax calculation missing, even though the information regarding to plant, has passed  and is correct on the contract, at item level.
I need a way that allows me to re-write the plant information, so it can process it.

Thanks in advance.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are creating the contract with BAPI then there are chances that system is calculation tax before that point when you are entering plant. Try to use some function module which re runs pricing or update pricing after entering the plant. Try to call that function module after entering plant and check again. This is only reason which comes in my mind after reading your whole process.

Thank$