cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does GTS check SO schedule Line item?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GTS expert,

I have a GTS export license setup with validity date 01/01/2013 - 12/12/2013.

when I Created 1 Sales order with 1 line item and schedule to multiple schedule line item.
a. schedule line 1 delivery date is 18/11/2013 thus pass the GTS legal control Export and delivery order created - no issue

b. Schedule line 2 delivery date is 05/01/2014 which the export license has already expired. However, GTS legal export control is allowing this schedule line to create a Delivery order. This cause a violation of export legal

My question:
1. is the GTS checking base on the sales order line item only?
2. is that possible to have GTS checking up to schedule line item?

Awaiting for your advice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siew Yei. T,

The Sales Order data can be changed in the ERP BAdI /SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0A_R3.  Unfortunately I don't have time right now to 'debug' the code to see which date is normally used for checking.  My guess would be that the system uses the "first date" for the Item.

I hope that helps a little.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

many thanks for your feedback.

Is that possible to has the program check the "Delivery date" in schedule line?

warm regards,

SiewYei

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SiewYei,

I checked the code: the system determines and uses the earliest Schedule Line date for checking.  So that is why you are seeing that behaviour in your system.  You must understand that GTS works at the Item level, not the Schedule Line level, for Sales Orders.  I must admit, it would make sense for GTS to check at the Schedule Line level - perhaps you should suggest that functionality in the "Idea Place"?

Regards,

Dave

Answers (0)