Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I realize these contract scenarios in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Please I need expert advise on the following scenarios:

1. Client want to be able to create rental/service contracts without target quantities. How can I realize this in SAP SD?

2. The Client want to restrict change to an already created contract expect by authorized person.

3. The client want approval level to be effected before a Discount Can be inputted in Invoice.

4. If a Contract is changed, client want to be able to see the previous information that was changed on the contract.

Please how do I realize these requirements on SAP SD, I am actually on this project now.

Warm regards,

PATRICK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1     you can create contract without quantity but in this case how system would calculate the prices? For prices calculation you have to enter material number and quantity. If you want it without price then enter material number only and save. Delete quantity field from your incompletion log and I hope it will work.

2     You can restrict users with authorization. Dont give authorization of VA42 to users to whom you want to restrict for editing the contract.

3     Make that condition automatic and maintain condition record with block status. Release it in VK12 and then update the prices in invoice condition tab. Authorized users will be able to update it in VF02 or VA42 and only after approval discount condition record will be applicable.

4     You can see these changes in VA42 Environment > Changes. Here select additional information and execute. System will show you old values and new values.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the quick response MoazzaM,

From your guide, I am clear with question 2 & 4 but 1 & 3 seems not to be clear.

For Question 1: Client only want service material item prices which shall be determined from a price condition table of their customers base on their individual customer agreement, also other service terms, contract start date and end date shall be on the contract too but no target quantity. Is a Rental Service company.

For Question 3: Please can you give further explanation? how do i create the discount approval?

Great regards,

Patrick

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Question 1     As per my knowledge we have to enter quantity for calculating prices. But I am not sure for this and I have to test this in system which I cant till Monday due to vacations.

For Question 2     When you maintain condition record you can see Release status column there. We can maintain statuses for each condition record. Condition will not be applicable until we change the status of that condition record in VK12. When be change its status and update prices in order or invoice condition only that time this condition will be applicable. For your case you can use this technique. For more information please Google with Price Release statuses in SAP SD. You will get a lot information for this.

Thank$