cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. DBMAN 099 - job log of process chian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Can naybody please help me with this one. We are just live with APO DP module and our user was running a process chain to release the forecast from APO DP to ECC. The process chain gets completed but the data is not transferred to MD63 in ECC. So i went to job log to see whats wrong and it gives a message like as follows

SQL: 17.10.2013 11:05:35 BWREMOTE

TRUNCATE TABLE "/BI0/0600000002"

SQL-END: 17.10.2013 11:05:35 00:00:00

and the messagae class is DBMAN 099.

Dont know what this exactly means, can some one help.

Thanks

Anusha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, the mentioned log message is not an error. It is issued by BW side, which is used to delete the temporary data. You can refer to note 1139396 for the explanation of /BI0/0... objects at BW side.

This should not be the reason why the data is not transferred to ECC. Suggest you to check the spool file to see if there's any error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anusha

Try running directly using /SAPAPO/MC8G to isolate whether it is a DP issue or a BI (Process chain) issue.

From the table it looks like this is a BI issue. If so, You may need a BI expert to look at it if all else (google, OSS notes, etc) fails.

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Rishi. I tried exaclty as you mentiioned and this time i still get that message as above in job log (i looked in SM37) but interestingly i was able to see the transaferred forecast to ECC. Don't know how to comprehend this when the forecast transferred even though i got the same message in job log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe a Basis issue. Also maybe related to the infocube created by the Planning Object structure. Use the check program for planning object structures to check indexes and characteristics.

Rishi