cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business Objects Charts and Tables position shifts with data refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue with Mobile WebI report. Is there a way to lock the tables at their position in Mobile ?

I have a report which I refresh for 30 days then the layout works fine but if I change the prompts from 30 days to 5 days, 10 days or 2 months, the layout gets altered.

I have designed it for 30 days report and positioned each and every table,chart and header by using relative position.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga and Victor,

Thanks for your reply... it seems there is no way to fix the graph to a position unless its the first one on the report. As the source data is increasing in size chart gets bigger and bigger because of which it occupies the max space on the screen of iPad.

-Lalita

Former Member
0 Kudos

The way charts shift is :

If I run it for less than 30 days then chart becomes smaller and gets the second page tables into first page & if I run for more than 30 days then it pushes first page table to the next page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are basically out of luck here...unless anyone has anything else to say....

Mobile report auto formatting is by design and I doubt there is any way to disable it... The only suggestion I have for you is to tryout for all the possible scenario and do a log of trial and error...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is actually a way to disable the automatic intelligent layout:

Additionally to using the 'mobile' category, assign the report to a category called 'mobileDesigned'.

Might be worth checking.

Best regards,

Victor