SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Advice Note to Retailer when Payment run executed

former_member206439
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have a requirment to send Payment Advice Note to Retailer when the payment run happend though FPY1.

I am looking into the events 610,710 and 711.

Could you please help me to find the correct event for Payment run transaction code FPY1 to send Payment Advice Note to Retailer.

Thanks

NN

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NN,

There is a standard correspondence type for sending the payment advice note using the correspondence type 0006.

You can use the standard application form FI_CA_PAYMENT_SAMPLE that is assigned against the COTYP 0006 under the following FICA configuration or you can develop a custom application form aand assign it against the COTYP 0006 under the following FICA configuration-

Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-->Basic Functions-->Correspondence-->Define Application Forms for Correspondence

Once done, assign the application form against the payment methods of the company codes against which you want to send the payment advice note under the following  FICA configuration-

Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-->Business Transactions-->Payments-->Incoming/Outgoing Payment Creation-->Define Specifications for Paying Company Code

Select the company code and double click on payment methods in company code.

Select the corresponding payment method and click on display.

In here assign the application form under the Specifications for payment advice note section.

So, Once the payment run is complete, execute the correspondence run FPCOPARA with COTYP 0006 and you will find the payment advice note stored in a spool request or flat file as per your design.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks its very helpful