cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing below error while testing message in our system.

my scenario is IDOC to EDI using adapters IDOC to AS2.

Reciever adapter is AS2.

Error description:

Unable to forward message to JCA adapter. Reason: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DATABASE. MDN requested, but appropriate report channel is missing. Missing inbound relation between AS2From: 'XXXMS' and AS2To: 'XXXXTEST'.,

Please do need full ASAP.

Regards,

Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked the party configuration and channel as well but still facing same error.

please suggest.

Regards,

Chaitanya

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is clear:

- when sending out data with AS2, the adapter needs a channel to process the incoming MDN (Delivery Notifications). If this channelk cannot be found or is missing, the error message above occurs...so this is a configuration error.

However, to be able to troubleshoot this error, it would be great if you can provide the following

- A screenshot from the Receiver-Agreement that is used to send out the data.

- A screenshot from the Sender-Report-Channel and the corresponding Sender-Agreement for this channel.

Then I should be able to let you know, which configuration error exists, or which config is missing at all...

Kind Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for ur support..

PFA for screen shots of receiver agreement, channel used in receiver agreement and also error in RWB ...

one more my sender AS2 id is XXXXTEST and receiver is Receiver AS2 id is AtlasXX but in error it is showing reverse.. please observe..

and there is no sender agreement as source is IDOC..

Thanks in advace

Regards,

Chaitanya

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

one more my sender AS2 id is XXXXTEST and receiver is Receiver AS2 id is AtlasXX but in error it is showing reverse.. please observe..

=> yes, this is clear, but when your partner send back the MDN (Delivery Notification), then the Sender of the MDN is AtlasXX while the Receiver is XXXXTEST, as the MDN is send in the other direction than the file

and there is no sender agreement as source is IDOC.

=> that is clear but I was talking about the Sender Agreement for the Report Channel, which is used to process the incoming MDN.

So I assume that there is no "Report-Channel" and no corresponding Sender Agreement existing to process the response/report from the partner. This exactly what the error message specifies...

"MDN requested but inbound Report Channel is missing"

1. Create an AS2-Channel (Sender) and select the option "Report"

2. Create a Sender Agreement with the AS2-IDs/Parties from your outbound Agreement (but Sender needs then to be receoiver and receiver needs to be sender)

3. Assign this channel to this Agreement

Kind Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Thanks alot....!!!!

error got resolved, but i got new error...

Unable to forward message to JCA adapter. Reason: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset # , SEEBURGER AS2: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset #

Please suggest.. !!

Regards,

Chaitanya

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you provide another Screenshot of the outbound channel with all parameters including the settings on the "Modules" tab ?

Kind Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Please find below screen shot of receiver channel.

Thanks,

Chaitanya

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in general, the error message looks like the AS2-URL cannot be reached from teh PI-System.

(Firewall Issues, wrong URL, etc...)

Did you check if the URL can be reached, for example with an Internet-Browser ?

Kind Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for ur support..!!

Yes, I have checked the URL it is working fine in Google chrome but is not working in internet explorer and i am getting 405 error. below is the screen shot for the same.

Please check and do need full. As my 3rd party system says: "request not allowed at their AS2 server and it is not a problem".

Thanks,

Chaitanya

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error 405 is perfectly fine, since this is the error message that comes back from an AS2-Server...so you were able to reach it.

However, did you use this Browser from your local PC or do you have access to the PI-Server directly to use some Browser there... ?

My assumption would be that some firewall rules block the traffic to this URL from the PI-Server...or that the parameters are not setup correct in the AS2-Channel.

(so far your Channel screenshots did not show the entries for the URL....)

Kind Regards

Stefan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

Please check the AS2 ID of party and the MDN channel.

Regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MDN stands for Message Delivery(Disposition) Notification, it is a technical acknowledgement by AS2 Server on receiving a message properly. so you may have to check the configuration on MDN tab of your channel to see if you have done appropriate settings to handle the incoming MDNs.

for reference. (Point#16)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpob2b/helpdata/en/f1/40ae9794414914b3707dafa228e74b/content.htm

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d095b2df-9fa3-2d10-568b-d12d99828...

Regards

Vishnu