cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of users assigned to Company Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus,

Is there any t-code or Table or Functional module to find list of list of users assigned to a particular company code/ Purchasing organization in PPOMA.

I tried using SUIM, and some functional module..

We are on SRM 7.01 and i would like to pull all the users assigned to Company Code XXXX.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

You can try the following and it should work:

Pass the *company code* (*XXXX*) in the value field and Attribute as "BUK" in HRV1222A table. You will get position IDs of the users thru this. Now pass these position IDs in HRP1000 table and you will get the user IDs.

This should work out.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thank you for the reply. As you said i enter the company code in the value field and BUK as Attribute. But i have got only one entry with object id, i didn't get any position id's...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

HRP1222A will give you the Org ID. This ID needs to be passed into FM -

BBP_OM_STRUC_GET_USER_FROM_ORG.

Sorry for the misunderstanding here.

Please note that SEL date in this FM should be the latest date so that this will fetch all the suer IDs which have been assigned before this date.

Hope this is clear now.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I followed the same procedure but i'm getting zero results when i executed that FM "BBP_OM_STRUC_GET_USER_FROM_ORG"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

Did you enter "O" in the OT field as well beside the object ID field.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Yes i entered O in the OT field and Porg id in Object ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

Did you put "X" for "RESOLVE_ALL_ORGS" field as well? It has to be X else, you will get 0 values.

Reagrds,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Both "RESOLVE_ALL_ORGS" and "AUTHORITY_CHECK" is X

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

It should definitely work with these parameters supplied.

You might recheck PPOMA for correct P org ID and whether any users are assigned to this node or not.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Sure I will check again. Is there any chance from SUIM, Actually i got around 6000 users from
SUIM--> USER--> BY USER ID" is there any chance to find company code for those bulk id's...

If we had a chance to find hte company code for those id's... issue is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

The above one is the easiest way to find the list of users assigned to a specific company code. I am not sure how this can be done thru SUIM.

But there is another way which is a bit lengthy:

Take an extract of all the users in PPOMA to a spreadsheet in (you just need to expand all the nodes and click on Print icon). Thru this you would get the position IDs of all the users. Now pass all these in HRP1001 table - and you will get 2 values for each S ID - one for the org to which it is assigned and 2nd one is the CP number.

By passing the same S IDs to HRP1000 table, you will get the corresponding user IDs.

Reagrds,

Ajay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Use Transaction RE_RHXSTR01, after executing give the organisational unit of comp code or Pr Org, you will get the list of users under it. Transfer the result into excel and than you can play with it.

Best Regards,

Anil