cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS getting failed for particular user in SAP

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting following error if i execute FP_TEST_00 in se38 from user A in particular client whereas works for other client

" ADS: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport :(100101) "

But the same program i can able to execute from user B & C

I couldn't execute any of the ADS configuration programs and cant test RFC connection for the user A,

But i can able to execute from user B & C

I have restarted all the Java services where ADS is installed.

But if i open the webdynpro link http://servername:8005/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/program_name?sap-language=EN

• The following error occurred in system DV1 : WebDynpro Exception: The ADS call has failed. You can find information about the cause in the error.pdf on the application server  
  • The error occurred on application server SID_INST_NO and in work process 1 .
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: RAISE of program CX_WD_GENERAL=================CP

Method: CREATE_PDF_XSD of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: CREATE_PDF of program CL_WD_ADOBE_SERVICES==========CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/LADOBE==================CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

Please help in the regards.

Regards

Asshok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

anurag_abbi_tm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have found some information in this regard when I spoke to my colleague today regarding this problem. He says he has also faced this problem earlier.

Following is what he does.

1) Check SU01 Parameters.

2) Remove SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW from user A

3) Save

4) Ask user to Login and then Log Off.

5) Now in SU01 Give User A auth for SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW.

6) Ask User to Login again.

7) It should work now.

This is may be because the user is not reset properly.

Regards

Anurag

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have removed SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW Profile from the user.Now it is working fine.

But would like to know about the cause.Earlier it was working fine with full authorization.

Can anybody tell me how to solve this?

Thanks to everyone for their replies.

Regards

Asshok R

anurag_abbi_tm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without access to the problem, it is difficult to comment.

But as pointed out on  

Since your test connection gave an error 404

which means that the client (your machine) was able to connect to the server

but the server was unable to find anything which was requested.

This may be due to many possibilities:

1) Many work processes on the server.

2) System busy or      loaded.

3) Incorrect parameters in the request.

etc.

If you are still interested in finding the cause then try to replicate the issue,

take a trace (SAP and HTTP) and send across.

Regards

Anurag

0 Kudos

Hi Asshok,

Please record the ST05 authorization trace and then reproduce the SM59 RFC test to check any authorization issues as this 404 is only relevant to one user.

Regards,

Artur

anurag_abbi_tm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check for the following:

1) SM59 : ADS :    Test Connection

2) Authorization for user A  to access the ADS server path. This has to be given by Basis.

3) It is more likely that the problem could be due to authorization issue

(Either SAP or Operating System level access). Ask Basis to try to ping the remote server and see the response using ID of User A . Then try to create a text document and save it there.

Since it works for user B , I will not suggest you to look at note 944221.

Regards

Anurag

0 Kudos

Dear Anurag,

I am the Basis Consultant

I have pasted the RFC Connection Test result above.

User A has SAP_ALL Authorization,I have checked all the authorizations it has green,so no authorizations are missing.

The same RFC Destination works for other users B,C & D.

In DEV client 100 it works fine,Only in 200 client he cant able to execute and test the follows

FP_TEST_00

FP_PDF_TEST_00

anurag_abbi_tm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have given a few links below which help in troubleshooting.

Can you please have a look at the following links as well.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/c2/42c437004b4d74bd74100d327a3354/content.htm

You will have to make sure to follow the steps given, to trace the root of the problem.

Also,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30ec0508-9438-2c10-f393-a41fb2556...

And

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/14/3e19736e574ca78e20fc7ae2e11010/content.htm

Please let us know if you still don't find the root cause.

However, if you do then please point it out.

Regards

Anurag

0 Kudos

Dear Roman,

I have tested again and checked st22 dumps i didnt get any dump.

The same program i can execute for other users. Only for the developer user i couldnt able to execute it.

Dear Amy

Thanks for your reply. I can able to execute program FP_TEST_00 from user B,C,D and it is working fine.But not for the user A (Developer User) alone..So i guess there might not be ADS configuration problem..Even Rfc destination connection test gets failed for the user A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even Rfc destination connection test gets failed for the user A.

Please provide results of RFC test for user A.

0 Kudos

Dear Roman,

RFC Connection Test Provides the following Error for user A

Status HTTP Response    404

Status Text    Not Found

Duration Test Call    107 ms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do test again and check ST22 dumps.

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asshok,

The error message mentions,

"You can find information about the cause in the error.pdf on the application server"

Were you able to take a look at the error.pdf? The discussion, may help you to resolve the issue.

Cheers,

Amy