cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification CHaRM (AI_CRM_IM_FULL_DATA_FORM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Solman experts,

I need some help with an issue that i can't seem to solve.

I created a action that has to send a mail notification. This action uses the Smartform (AI_CRM_IM_FULL_DATA_FORM).

Every time that i perform the action it dumps with this message.

I already performed the activities in note 1831361, to try to correct the error. I already spend a week trying to solve it and can't seem to get closer to the solution.

So if somebody already encountered this issue, and solved it, please share your knowledge. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Ricky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricky,

Does smartform is error-free ? Make a test run this action with SOLMANPRO business role. Also check note 1605969 - Dump MOVE_CAST_ERROR in function module CRM_ACTION_INIT_EC

BR,

K.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned in the blog http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-35291 , These two notes should solve the issue: 1772697, 1723372.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

I checked the log in crmd_order and now error is displayed. I also tried the processing method CRM_SRVORDER_EXEX_SMART_FORM and the same error is displayed.

Former Member I implemented the notes, but still no success.

Do you have some more options maybe?

Regards,

Ricky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ricky.

Have you tried to check it with replacing your custom Z* processing class by standart CL_SDK_DOC_PROC_CRM_ORDER?

BR,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

I tried with the standard CL_SDK_DOC PROC_CRM_ORDER. No success.. I'm going to open a message at SAP. Thank you for your reaction.

Regards,

Ricky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

first of all, thank you for your reaction. The smartform is error free. As you can see i used the SAP standard one. I also didn't alter it.

I performed a test with the SOLMANPRO business rol and i still receive the same error message.

I checked the note 1605969 and performed the activities described in the note. Still without any positive result. I still receive the same error.

Thank you for the options.

Any further idea's? Anyone?

Kind regards,

Ricky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricky,

I have similar issue when i try to use saved search but only if I`m running on Z business role on SOLMANPRO everything works for saved search.

1. Run crmd_order open some incident message and check logs for error .

2. Give a try and change processing mehtod to CRM_SRVORDER_EXEC_SMART_FORM.

BR,

Kamil