cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SD][ABAP] Fulfill ALV embedded in VA01, with an eXcel file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

my client want to fulfill the ALV named "All Items" embeded in VA01, because the client has more than 200 records to insert in this transaction for creating.

Please, check my screenshot belong :

Also, the user cannot copy and paste his recordings in one time, because when we have more than excel record lines , than ALV lines displayed, then we can not paste all the lines in the ALV in one time. Only the number of ALV lines will be pasted from the excel file.

How can I respond to his request concerning this need ? (User-exit ?, Badi ? standard solution ?)

Thx you very much for the help!

Rachid.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hai Mr. Rachid,

Please check

http://www.synactive.com/tutor_e/lessonia05.html

Regards,

OD

Former Member
0 Kudos

sounds good ... Thank you much.

We are analyzing this way ...

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rachid,

Why don't you use a BAPI for creating the Sales order through an ABAP program. You can design a specific template for required data in sales order and tell your user to fill the template and provide as an input to your Z program. When you execute, that program will check the data and if everything is correct, it will create a sales order and output a number of Sales order.

We had the same requirement and tried very much to enhance the standard item's ALV of VA01 transaction. Finally we fulfilled the requirement by a Sales order upload program. We used BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 in this program.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Amit