cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TM9.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Please, I have known some rumors that SAP TM9.0 is still having some running instability problems. Do you know anything about it?

I am also trying to find a comparison to the past release (8.0).

Can you give any advice?

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renato

Could you be more clear. I don't have issues with TM9.0. Keep in mind that the recomendation is to have the system updated with the last SP.

About comparison... you can find what's is new on TM9.0 in the following path...

http://service.sap.com/support  -> Release & Upgrade Info -> Realease Notes -> SAP Solutions -> SAP Transportation Managment

Regards

Eduardo Chagas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for your answer.The path that you suggested will help me a lot.

Yeah you know, that the knew release is not working properly in the market. Even considering the all the requirements met.

Regards,

Renato Pereira

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know what do you mean but I don't see like that. Maybe you have this point of view because today in Brazil we have only on company running TM in production and they are using TM8.0 or 8.1.

And...good news? The Brazil Localization is comming with version 9.1! \o/

Regards

Eduardo Chagas

d019838
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not heard rumours about TM 9.0 instability. We have many customers currently implementing this version - as well as already live. The projects are running in general very well. Project staffing & consultant know-how > for scoping, right configuration, master data preparation, testing et.c etc. appears to be the important factor.   

Best wishes,

Natalie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neither in TM 8.0 in which ArcelorMittal Brasil is Live since april...

Rgs, Marcelo Lauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcelo,

Please, have you ever set up a connection between TM and ERP?

Rgs,

Renato Pereira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renato

Yes I do have? What it is your issue?

Regards

Eduardo Chagas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Renato,

The question should be...how many times you have set up this connection...

Whats your problem?

Regards, Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Renato

Please don't post new question in other threads. If you are facing an issue or have a specific question... please create a new thread.

Thank you

Eduardo Chagas

[moderator]

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got several documents from one of my companie's branch (I think it will not be possible to attach all of them here): "Integrating_ TM_ERP", "ERP TM 9.0 Integration - sapnote_000173926", "SAP TM Enterprise Services", "Release notes SAP TM 9.0" and "Installing TM 9 0".

Actually I am a SD Consultant and thought to start by "Integrating_ TM_ERP". In the beginning of this document there are other prerequisite notes with Correction instructions...

After there are also several Business functions to activate... I joined a Basis Consultant to help with this technical details. Anyway I would like to know if you have already experienced this and if you could give me some advice. The right sequence of these documents, a shorter path, etc...

Regards,

Renato Pereira.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

Please, just one more question. Eduardo Chagas told me it's necessary EHP7 and release 9.1 for Localização brasileira. How Arcelor has delt with it since then?

Thank you,

Regards,

Renato Pereira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

TCM is out of the actual scope in ArcelorMittal Brasil.

Rgs, Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

So who play the role for calculating and invoicing transportation charges, such as revenues, costs, and profits during transportation in this case is the integrated ERP?

Rgs, Renato Pereira.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Freight Cost calculation Is done in ERP.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renato

I think you can close this thread. Or do you have any additional comment?

Regards

Eduardo Chagas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, sorry I forgot. Thanks for your helpful answer again Eduardo.

Regards,

Renato Pereira