cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AII Document status 'Sent'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

another question from my side: After Packing and Loading the document status is changed to 'Sent' and not completed.

What I am doing before:

- Creating a Delivery in ERP

- Generating Tag(s) with AII Test Tool

- Packing in Mobile UI (Pack -> Selecting Document -> Inserting ID and pushing "Enter" and then save)

Then following message appears after packing:

After Loading with similar procedure like above (of course choosing now "Load"), following message appears:

In Auto-ID Cockpit it looks like this:

It would be great if somebody can help me. Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Fatih

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member216332
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Fatih,

1. Once loading is done, check SLG1 for all events that have taken place there by you can confirm all the other activities carried out before SENT ! This should give an idea how to proceed further.

2. In the ECC system that's supposed to receive the file,use transaction we05 & check if the DELVRY file is received without error.

3. Check the status of the order in the ECC system. If your transaction is a success, the status would be marked 'C' I believe.

If there's any discrepancy in the above steps, then well have to re evaluate the scenario accordingly.

Regards

Sam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sam,

Hello Vinodkrishna,

thank you for your answers. They helped me a lot. I was searching for the serial numbers generated in AII, but I think they are not sent to ERP?

Regards,

Fatih

Former Member
0 Kudos

if your looking to tag serial number as object then, use IUID concept with UII as tagging object.

you need to enable IUID for the serial number profile in ECC and the generated tag using UII (with ECC Serial Number within it) in AII system will be sent to ECC and can also be seen along with Serial Number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Status Sent - Packaging or/and Loading Confirmations are sent to ERP system where the delivery docuemnt's gets updated with the respective activities.

Sent is the Last Status which will trigger only after Complete is carried out, the rule determines what status and activites to be carried out.

If your Load rule has configured with activites to send Delivery Confirmations to ERP, then the status is changed to SENT.

Hope you understood....