cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling agreement - Forecast in week

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are faced with a system response that we have trouble accepting.

We create scheduling agreement in SD with MRP indicator D (Forecast delivery schedules and JIT delivery schedules are relevant for requirements planning. Only JIT delivery schedules are relevant for delivery.).

We put forecast in week and JIT in week (why not ?). But the JIT horizon is in the middle of the week (exemple : 44.2013).

Forecast : 44.2013 : 11 EA.

JIT tab : 44.2013 : 12 EA.

In MD04, we found 2 requirements while customer wants only 1 requirement for this week.

SAP help says this is a standard behavior (ref to http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_02/helpdata/en/93/743af7546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm?framese...).

Have you experienced this problem? And how to get around?

Please advised.

Regards,

LM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

LM,

Have you experienced this problem? 

Well, I have experienced this, but I never considered it to be a problem.

And how to get around?

Move the JIT horizon out one week.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dogboy 49,

thanks for your answer.

In this case, the JIT horizon is fixed by business rule if manually. With idoc, in general process, is this determined when integrating the idoc (then in SAP) or by customer ?

I've another question : is it possible to manage JIT tab with no JIT horizon ?

Regards,

LM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lionel,

IDOCs are typically loaded as a result of an EDI transmission.  Your client can use any logic that makes sense to him when setting the JIT horizon.  It is a good practice to check with the Partner that sent you the EDI.  A very few EDI partners will place JIT horizon in their EDI data, but my experience with most EDI partners is that when you mention JIT horizon to them, the IT representative of the partner looks at you like you have two heads.  So, your client normally will set these business rules.

JIT horizon is a required field in the JIT tab.  E type scheduling agreements don't use JIT tabs at all.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dogboy 49,

many thanks for your answer.

I understood as JIT horizon is determined by business rules (by using end date of horizon in segment E1EDP10-ABRBI for example ?).

I have another question about the value in segment E1EDP16-ETTYP : it's only informative (as shown online help on this field in custo) or more ?

The choice of JIT/forecast tab is only by the value in E1EDP10-SCREL ?

Best regards

Lionel

Answers (0)