cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add a field to the Receipts in This Expense Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to add a field to the Receipts in This Expense Report from the Travel Expense Work Center WDA application. The field was added in the PR05 and is not showing up in the ESS. We are on EhP6. Please check the below screen shot:

The above view (RECEIPTS_VIEW) is coming from component FITE_VC_RECEIPTS. Do we have to enhance the application to achieve this or is there any other better/simple way?

Thanks,

Balajii

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balajii,

Neither the old dynpro logic nor the frame program have a direct push-through to the WDA applications. If you manipulate the backend you have to manipulate the WDAs as well, separately. So no, there is no simpler way than enhancing the WDYN.

You might want to take a look at the following document I published:

What makes your requirement tricky at that is the fact that you want to enhance a table that holds a certain structure which then again is used over and over again in the frame program logic and also has a dedicated structure 'BELEG' in the TE-Cluster. Getting it to work consistently is pretty rough if I might say so. I would suggest to question the requirement; why do you need a field exactly where you pointed it out?

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

Thanks a lot for your response.

BR,

Balajii

Answers (0)