cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re. Tax Procedure Routine

0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I need to maintain the fright condition in tax procedure so please suggest me how to maintain the Base type Routine for calculate the excise value on Fright value in tax procedure.Please explain me the complete process to maintain the routines i.e. calculation type routine and base type routine.

Thanks & Regards,

Dhruv Sonwani   

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhruv,

As Sudeep said, please clarify the exact requirement. Normally, excise is not being calculated on freight charges.

But, till you want the same, then below guidelines may help you :

- you need to maintain the freight value in Condition tab (i.e. MM pricing procedure)

- need to create new condition (ZFRB) for freight base and need to insert in tax procedure. Make the condition as statistical in tax proc. Need to pass the value of freight value of mm procedure to this newly tax freight value. You can use the functionality of Reference condition type.

- Make Final Base value on which Excise will be calculated by addition of BASB+ZFRB

- Ensure the correctness of step no. and from-to in tax procedure.

Hope this may help you.

Regds,

Nilesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply, but my actual requirement is to  calculate the excise on Freight value, so i need to carry forward the fright value to add base value in tax procedure then system should calculate the all excise value on base and fright. for Exmple

Normal                                                                        My requirement

In Pricing PRocedure                                                    

PBXX - 1000                                                            PBXX - 1000

FRB1 - 100                                                              FRB1 - 100

in Tax procedure

BASB - 1000                                                            BASB - 1100

JMOP - 120  (12%)                                                  JMOP - 132 (12%)

JEC1  -  2.4 (2%)                                                     JEC1  -  2.64 (2%)

JSEC -  1.2  (1%)                                                      JSEC - 1.32  (1%)

SO Please let me know the possibilities in TAXINN Procedure.

Thanks & Regards,

Dhruv Sonwani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhruv,

thanks for clarification and example.

My suggestion will be, instead of adding freight value 100 to BASB condition, flow 100 value to new tax condition and calculate New base value as 1100.

This may help you in future if the process of calculation of excise duty changes.

The steps to achieve this is already explained to in my earlier reply.

Hope this will guide you.

Regds,

Nilesh

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just maintain the subtotal "4" against the freight condition FRB1 in the MM pricing procedure. Then the BASB will be added with the freight value. Please test the scenario.

Regards,

AKPT

0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

As per your suggestion i am not able to understand how to flow the fright value in new tax condition and calculate new base value in tax procedure.could you please explain briefly either please provide the document if you have.

Thanks & Regards,

Dhruv Sonwani

0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

I have tested the scenario it is working fine.Thanks for the right solution .

Thanks & Regards,

Dhruv Sonwani

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

We are using formula base tax procedure (TAXINJ) and i am allready maintain 362 cal type in BASB condition but still getting same error.

Regards,

Dhruv Sonwani

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using taxinj, insert 6 in the subtotal of freight condition in MM pricing procedure. Now, go to tax procedure and insert 362 under BASTYP for BASB condition type and 363 for ED & VAT condition types.

Test the scenario.

Regards,

AKPT

sudeep_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try maintaining subtotal 6 in MM pricing against Freight condition and CalType as 363 in TAXINN procedure, against Excise and VAT conditions.

Regards,

Sudeep

0 Kudos

HI AKPT,

I have done the complete scenario and fright value is add on base value in tax procedure but i have one more doubt in tax procedure normal vat calculate on Base+ED+Ecess+SEcess  but here system is considering original base value it is not consider base + fright value, For your reference please   find the screen shpt of tax procedure Please check and update.

Here base value is 10000 and fright value is 1000.

Thanks & Regards,

Dhruv Sonwani

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the condition formula used against BASB? It should be 362.

Regards,

AKPT

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per best practices, you should not maintain the freight conditions in tax procedure. The freight conditions should be maintained in the MM pricing procedure. If you want to add the freight cost to be added to tax base BASB, maintain the freight conditions in MM pricing and add sub total 4 to it. Then the freight value will be added to BASB automatically.

Regards,

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dhruv

You must maintained Freight Condition in Pricing Procedure. I think you want to calculate  tax on Freight. For that you must define condition type Freight with tax in Pricing and it must be defined after all conditon type of taxes(eg.      jexs,nvas) and calculate freight on the sum of all condtion of taxes(JEXS, NAVS ETC).

regards

Manish

sudeep_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhruv,

Why do you want to maintain freight condition in tax procedure? It doesn't make any sense. You can maintain in MM Pricing procedure. Kindly let us know the exact requirement so that we may be able to guide you further.

Regards,

Sudeep.