Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to rename the space?

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Support team,

Just wanted to check is it possible to change the name of the space to make it more clear and specific. I am one of the active contributors of BI Platform space and I have noticed there are so many questions posted related to SAP BW Netweaver space. Most of the time I will repost it as abuse with wrong space so that moderators will move the content to required space. Just for more clarity can rename the space name from BI Platform to SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform or something similar.

I have noticed space named SAP Lumira(Formly Visual Intelligence) is being renamed to SAP Lumira now a days. This will inturn reduce the efforts of the space moderator as well.

Regards

Mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks for your consideration.  The covers several topics and products from the SAP Business Intelligence platform, which would be too many to include in the title. 

Note the description:

This space is for the SAP Business Intelligence platform, which includes SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise, SAP BusinessObjects Edge, and SAP Crystal solutions. Find the latest white papers, tutorials, free trial downloads, blogs, sample reports, forums, and service pack hot fixes.

It's really up to SCN members to notify the space moderators of misplaced content via Abuse Reports > Wrong Space so that they can take action.

Cc: ,

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looking forward your comments Joanna Denford, Kevin Bolster

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manikandan,

Drop a mail to sapnetwork@sap.com

Clearly Mention your comment why the Space has to get Rename in the email

Regards,

NK

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

sapnetwork@sap.com is for general member queries and support, not site maintenance.