Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Interactions

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Physically interacting with screen does pose an issue acting as speed breaker of sorts .....than gaining insight into APO,I have with me bundle of planning books bundled inside the folder SG as you see in the screen..but I am not able to retrieve  a specific book that i wanted ... dear experts what do i do to pull out my book ..???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

I hope you are referring to Selecion profiles and not Planning books by referring to "Bundle of Planning books". The folder SG is user specific folder. To add selection profiles to this folder:

1. Click on "Selection Profile" (i.e. Maintain Selection propfile)

2. You will get a pop-up scrren of "Maintain Selection Profiles for users"

3. Here you can drag the required selection profile from "Reference" (on RHS) to "SG" on LHS

4. First click on "Save" icon and then on "Adopt"

Regards,
Ravi

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

nice of you ravi ....wait will try it out and get back to you..I wish i dig deep into MSDP_ADMIN  the planning book design..and factor in your inputs too..

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

yup ravi.....got it....at times even simple things misses our eyes....nice to have a  eye opener..like you

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

ya..the planning book that am looking for is seen as in yellow(six month stuff) in SDP94  but the same doesn’t appear in SNP 94 so I hit the selection profile the pencil icon and searched there too it couldn’t be seen.

I also have put some data in it(planning book) for my user to train up and when my user is able to bring those datas on order series table on rite side by double clicking the yellow tab I am not able to bring it out.

He works on different user ID in his system it is working fine.

But in my case what should I do to make it happen –to bring the datas when I hit load data on the rite side of the screen or atleast make my planning book visible.....plz get me some ideas...SDN says  run consistency check when you encounter " no valid selction has been chosen"...but before that i want my planning book to appear in SNP94 the way it appears in SDP94 and also let me be able to load datas....would appreciate some help from your screen expertise

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, please use transaction /sapapo/sdp94 instead of /sapapo/snp94. In /sapapo/snp94, you can only see the standard SNP planning book.

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

well ada  point taken