Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intra company STO Requires Proforma Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement from client regarding STO

The existing scenario as follows

Currently they are doing STO via full SD cycle, like create a sales order for receiver plant,do outbound delivery  , commercial billing and excise ivoice

Since transactions are happens with in the company code between plants, but physically two plants are in diferent locations, as per excise norms it has to be with some profit margin - according to that excise should calculate on the price + margin

Current scenario

material X is selling from plant A to plant B with the price of 110, so plant A stock value is 100 and now plant B stock value is 110

Required Format

material X is transfering  from plant A to plant B with the price of 100, so plant A stock value is 100

but excise value should be calculated on some profit margin, after transfering , plant A value 0 and plant B has 100

How do i configure this scenarion in STO

Please guie me guys,

With regards,

Pratheep

14 REPLIES 14

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope both are configured as plant, not depot. If its plant to plant STO, follow the procedure.

1. Configure intra company STO with Delivery. (Delivery type NL, doc type UB and Item cat U)
2. Maintain j1id and assessable value of the material in both plants.

3. Create STO.

4. Create delivery and do PGI.

5. Create Excise Invoice in J1IS with reference to the mat doc.

6. Create pro-forma invoice with the delivery doc and billing doc type JEX

7. Do MIGO for STO.

8. Maintain excise entry in MIGO or J1IEX.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks AKPT for the reply,

I have tried this scenario as you said, but the 5 point i did not follow

1.I have created STO with document type UB

2. Outbound delivery through Vl10B

3.VF01 with JEX invoice type proforma

4. excise invoice J1IIN

5. MIGO with reference to OBD number

is it required to create onemore J1IS for excise

please guide me thanks

pratheep

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If its plant to plant STO, you have to proceed with J1IS, instead of J1IIN. J1IIN is used for factory sale or STO from plant to Depot.

Hope its clear.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply

During J1IS i am refering the material document of Delivery.then how the excise values are flowing in to J1IS , means where is source of excise valus, BED ECESS and HECSS,

here the excises are blank, but when J1IIN all excise values are flowing-please guide me

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the chapter ID, Material chapter ID combination, Excise Tax rate, vendor excise details, customer excise details and assessable value.

In J1IS maintain the customer (that is the customer number assigned to the plant) as shown below.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply AKPT,

I have maintained in J1ID as follows:

1.chapter ID

2.maerial and chaptr ID combination

3.material assesable value

4.CENVAT determination

5.customer excise details

But  vendor excise details i have not given, because i was not used any vendor here

please guide me

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain excise tax rate for the chapter ID and test.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai AKPT,

I have maintained as you said,excise tax rate for the chapter ID, but still not flowing the value automatically

please suggest me

Regards

Pratheep

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the excise indicator for plant, vendor and customer.

Also, check the configuration and include the sto movement type (641 or 351) as relevant for excise transaction, in the path SPRO-Logistics-Tax on Goods Movement-india-Business Transactions-Incoming Excise Invoice-Specify Which Movement Types Involve Excise Invoices.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have got confused state of STO flow:

could you please show me the correct path of  Intra plant stock transfer :

1. ME21N-----------VL10B------------VL02N--------VF01-----------J1IIN-----------MIGO

2.ME21N------------VL10B------------VL02N--------VF01----------J1IS-------------MIGO

With regards,

Pratheep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

Is it J1IIN or J1IS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As per the experts,

any transaction related to STO , that is plant to plant and plan to depot always the flow should be

Me21N -----VL10B-------VF01--------J1IIN--------MIGO-----J1IEX(If required)

J1IS is for supplementary invoice

I hope this is clear

//pratheep

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of my knowledge, its J1IS for manufacturing plant o plant. In the note Note 735602 - Error- Vendor does not exist- excise invoice for other mvmt, its mentioned that "While STO through MM route with J1IS transaction," .

If the duties are not appearing automatically in J1IS, refer the note Note 951398 - Duties not appearing at line item in J1IS automatically

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks AKPT. could you please share ur view sir.