Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I bill with milestone and monthly in this scenerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone I trust you are fine,

Please I like you to  give me guide on the following:

1- If I create a Proforma Invoice from a Sales Order, can I still make changes to the same Sales Order and generate another Proforma Invoice from the same and eventually Create an Invoice from the Sales Order to bill for the actual? If not, what should I do

2- In a situation where they want to bill for only 2 items in the Sales Order and later bill the rest 10 items in a later date, can that be possible? If not, what should I do

3- In a situation where they want to bill for a milestone/monthly can a partial billing be done in a way that the Sales Order will still be open for billing at the completion of the job? If not, what should I do

I will be glad to get your response,

Best regards,

Patrick Imhen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

For Q1 - Yes you can do this by standard settings.

For Q2 -You can go for Non Stock item bill with item category TAX.You have to take care the copy control VTFA.

For Q3 - You can go for Milestone billing with billing plan item cat TAO.

Please Try revert back.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response, please can you further explain? Its not clear to me.

Regards,

Patrick

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the sale of non stock item means order to bill with qty means no delivery.

Ex : Order qty 50 and you want to bill 25 then 10 & 15 in this way.For that do the following in VTFA.

in VTFA use the Billing quantity = A (Order quantity less invoiced quantity) and at the time of billing creation in VF01 put the SO no then click on Selection list then choose the qty as per your need then select and copy then execute to bill the required qty.

I hope now this is clear to you.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for the further explanation, I think I have a better insight, I will try it. But for QUESTION 2 above; there is a situation where the remaining 10 items might be billed item by item upto 10 different times at different dates. Can this your guide still apply to this situation, if not, how can it work?

Great regards,

Patrick

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is highly possible try at the time of Billing creation put the Billing Date manually in VF01 screen itself or by clicking the Header details you can also change it.

PS: After you save the billing document it will not allow you to change the billing date.(Release to accounting done)

Try in IDES and let me know.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Below is the Invoice format my client is trying to realize in SAP SD Price and Billing (Invoice). They are actually 2 invoices A & B for same items, one is for 60% 0f the Total Value + VAT and the second is for 40% + VAT. There is also a common scenario when the billing is done item by item from the same sales order with the same 2 invoice A & B for each item invoice till the Sales Order is complete. How can I set this price format in the standard system and set the billing also. If I can get a step to step How-To that will be wonderful.

Great regards,

Patrick

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

All the requirements you specified are possible in the standard scenario itself.