cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parts stuck in internal handling unit because outbound delivery was deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I had to cancel a production order and the parts for it were already on an outbound delivery.  I went into the outbound delivery and tried to empty the internal handling unit so I could put them back into stock, but I got an error (I don't recall what the error was anymore).

To make a long story short, the outbound delivery was deleted, however the handling unit was never emptied of its contents, nor unassigned from that outbound delivery.  If I try to go into the handling unit via HUMO, I can only see its contents via display mode; if I try to change it rather than display, I get a message that "Delivery 80916314 does not exist in the database or in the archive."

The stock in the handling unit is no good to me unless I can get it out!  Please advise how to do so.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julie jhonson,

without deleting or removing the handling units system will not allow to delete the delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

When I enter the handling unit number into HUMO, it recognizes that the HU was assigned to the outbound delivery.  When I check the box to the left of the HU number and click the Change button, it takes me to VL02 and shows the message "Delivery 80916314 does not exist in the database or in the archive."

Also, when I go into LX02 and look up the part, it shows the storage unit as the internal HU.  Until these parts are out of this HU, they cannot be picked for another outbound.

They have gone on outbound several times, but there has always been some problem which has kept the picker from being able to pick them for another delivery.