cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Invoice Indicator not transfered to SRM PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we're using the extended classic scenario, copy the PO to the ERP backend. Invoices are posted in the ERP area, Invoice number abd other information is visile in the SRM PO (SRM 7.0) but the Final Invoice Indicator is missing. So the flag is set in ERP but not in SRM, BBP_PDIGP-Final_inv is still blank. Is this the normal behaviour? Does anybody face the same issue?

Regards

Hubert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hubert,

Can you check note 1343257. The corrections of this note might be available in your system but check the Reason and Pre-requisites. This note will talk about the FIBF transaction and a particular setting. Check this.

Thanks and Regards,

Veera

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you provide your which EHP of ERP you currently are on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as far as I know we're using EHO 5 (ECC 6.0)

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hubert,

SRM 7.0 has some product error as we are also suffering at times because of this issue but being in production we can not keep the transactions for SAP to look into as users push us to eliminate the inconsistency for these flags. I do it by checking & unchecking these flags (or vice versa) in SRM and ordering the PO each time I change.

We created the OSS message twice for this issue but both the times could not identify the appropriate examples in our system (in real time for SAP to cross check) though we could explain SAP on screen shots about the same issue but both the times they washed away their hands as we could not provide real time examples.

I request you to report it to SAP and keep these examples in the system for SAP to cross check. Also, please let us know once you have any solution.

Regards,

Ravi