Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table for finding the link between sales order number and idoc number

former_member195704
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

i require  the table where can i get the link between the sales order number and idoc number.i want the table name where both sales order number and idoc number is present.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Veera Sasidhar Jangam,

Please don't mind but this has been discussed many times over SCN however i'm still sharing an answer in EDIDS, you can find the link between DOCNUM (IDoc number) and STAPA2 (Sales Document No.) however since STAPA2 (Parameter 2) isn't a key field so table execution might will gonna take sometime. You can also get the same in WE05 and WE09. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera

I suppose you are creating Sales Orders through IDoc. If the Sales Order has been created successfully, the Sales Order number should be available in Status Record.

You may go to table EDIDS and enter the IDoc number and find the Sales document number is Parameter2 field.

In this table, both the IDoc number and Sales Doc number should be available.

Thanks

Pronojit Gupta

paul_quinn
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Veera,

Pronojit is correct..

if you search by your idoc no (docnum), make sure you select via status 53 to get the correct sales document no. (STAPA2)

regards

Paul Quinn

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

You can use transaction WE09 or WE10 transaction to search for contents within IDoc.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the IDoC no. is generated successfully then go to we02 open the Idoc no. and check the Sales Order  No. in Status Record.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai veera

I think go to se16n-- edid4 table -- Here lost field sdata here give sales order no

check this link

https://scn.sap.com/thread/2021590