cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the cancelled orders (Trade order) report from SAP? Is also possible to know the reason for cancellation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to get the cancelled orders (Trade order) report from SAP? Is also possible to know the reason for cancellation?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can take the Data from the Table-VBAP in SE16 from the Field Reason for Rejection(ABGRU)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Siva...

i have no access to SE16. However i will check this with my colleague. i hope it help me.

Thank you again

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

If I consider that an end user need this report and you do not want do any development for this then you should use TCODE - VA05 and create a Varient for the user to take report of only Rejection order item.

There is a field Item Rejection Reason so your requirement will be fulfilled by VA05 only.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

I'm delighted that we can rely on VA05 to get the cancelled orders.

my requirement is irrespective of any material number i want to extract all the cancelled orders for a particular distribution Chanel.

Could you please extend your assistance that how i can set my variant for my above requirement. it will be more helpful if i also get to know the reason for these cancellation.

Thank you very much..

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Tell me one thing,how you have cancelled sales orders?

I feel ,we dont have anything to get details of these by DS channel wise.So,say this requirement to ABAPer and may be ,he will create report to get these.

Thanks,

Naren

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with giving your sale area in organization level data and select All Orders and press Enter. You will get all orders and now you can change ALV report as per your own requirement. Remember that Sales organization is mandatory organizational unit in this report so you have to give sales organization and distribution channel (optional) as selection criteria.

Thank$

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Sorry to get back you later as   already explained it very clearly that it can be of irrespective of Customer & Material.Provide only sales org it will be enough to take the entire report.

Thanks,

Suman$

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naren,

As Shiva told that he wants Item Rejection (Cancel SO Items) Report which can easily be available in standard VA05 only and we can do it also by DS channel wise as   already told you have to select it in organization level.

So, I do not think it is wise to go for ABAP development.

Thanks,

Suman$

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is trade order? Is it type of sales document type in SAP? If yes then you can use reason for rejection for canceling orders and then use VA05 report to view the canceled orders and the reason why you have canceled,

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Trade order is a order type. I heard we only get the data at customer level using VA05. but am looking to get all the cancelled orders. However, i will check again with VA05.

Thank you for assisting ...

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can get data customer wise or material wise from VA05. If you have access, you can create your own report in five minutes using SQVI. Use VBAK and VBAP tables and create a query report.

Thank$

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

I am not sure about it but you can just check and confirm.

As the Trade Order take place in Sales Order and Purchase data at single time.

Try this Link :

esworkplace.sap.com/?id=A3C187C1DE6A11DA2B24000F20DAC9EF

Hope this will help you in some way.

Regards,

Kundan

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How are you cancelling the orders? Is it by assigning the 'reason for rejection'?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for treating my question. i want to pull the cancelled orders list from SAP. These orders are already cancelled by users/customers. i want to check how many orders cancelled in a particular date range.