Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement: Want Value in single line in Accounting Doc after Billing

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement where in I want to pass the value of all condition type (Ex Price, Discount etc) in single account key, so that we can get the value for this say Total Value in a single line in Accounting Document

Ex:     

10     PR00     Base Price          10000                                                  (will not assign any account key)

20     K004      Discount 1           1000                                                       (will not assign any account key)

30     K005      Discount 2           1000                                                       (will not assign any account key)

40     K007      Discount 3           1000                                                       (will not assign any account key)       

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total                                            7000                                                      (Want this value to hit my GL account)

Now my requirement is I want this 7000 to come in single line item when I see my accounting document after billing.

Please suggest if any work around is possible with standard system.

Thanks,

Sumeet Sah   

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for the Input.

I know its not a good business practice and pros and cons, but the current business requirement is like this and I need to give a solution.

I tried the above mention step by assigning a A/C key to my total amount, its not working. Please let me know if their is any other work around with the standard system.

Thanks,

Sumeet Sah

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I tried the above mention step by assigning a A/C key to my total amount, its not working.

How you have decided ,its not working ?

What result ,you got in an accounting entries ?

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Narenra,

I tested the Senior, after that I replied to the Post

Please find the below step which I follow

10     PR00     Base Price          10000                                                     (will not assign any account key)

20     K004      Discount 1           1000                                                       (will not assign any account key)

30     K005      Discount 2           1000                                                       (will not assign any account key)

40     K007      Discount 3           1000                                                       (will not assign any account key)      

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total                                            7000                                                                     ERL

Now I have done the required config in accounts determination.

But when the message which Im getting during order processing : G/L Account is missing.

Thanks,

Sumeet Sah

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It means ,you are doing Make To Oder Process.Just note down ,customer and Material AAG  ( account assignment group ),go to VKOA and maintain settings with KOFK and again try to create order.

Note:Check in MM02 ,at MRP3 view ,what strategy group ,you have assigned.It should have  Make To Order.

Thanks,

Naren

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check also summarizing in FI documents. See SAP Note 36353 - AC interface: Summarizing FI documents and related notes with billing.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you don't assign to assign account key to price and discount in future client wants to know how much discount is given how do you differentiate between price , discount .

as per my knowledge this is not good practice.

Srinu.

rajesh4379
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sumeet,

Make PR00,K004,K005,K007 all the condition types statistical & assign the account key to Total value.

After this maintain the VKOA Setting & then try to test , you get Accounting Entries in single line .

Regards,

Rajesh

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

As per my understanding , you can create a Single Account Key and assign to all Condition Type in 

pricing Procedure.

Also assign the account key  with same G/L in VKOA Transaction Code.

So that all the amount will go and hit to same G/L account for the different account key.

Hope this will solve our issue.

Regards,

Kundan

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Try to keep ,Total   step from 10 to 40 and assign account key  ( customize Z-account key & assign it to for total only ) and try to run cycle and see the accounting entries .

Note: whatever you wanted that is not at all good practice.

Thanks,

Naren