cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DBACOCKPIT for Java Stack Systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I configured DBACOKPIT for my java stack systems,i able to get all data but when i execute the Jobs,jobs are failing.Then i checked RFC SAPXPG_DBDEST_Hostname it is failing,as per suggestion given in

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-44109

thread i created Public and Private key for SSH connection in my abap stack system with User deqadm (assume that my abap SID is deq) then i created authorized_keys file by copying public key content from ABAP system to Java stack for the user qazadm(assume that my JAVA SIS is qaz) .now i checked the ssh by command

>>ssh qazadm@Javastack_hostname in Abap system it is working fine with out asking any password.But still RFC is failing.

For testing purpose i created same user deqadm(ABAP User) in JAVA Stack System then RFC is working but this user not have authorization so jobs are not executing and he doe'snot have ENV's.

My doubt is RFC is working fine if same user exist in both the systems.How could i make rfc to work with different users(that is with qazadm).

Please suggest what should be done to make my jobs executed.

Thanks In Advance

M Mahipal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This fail bcoz of your host, please check the host name.

Is it pointing to physical host or virtual host and correct it. This will work.

BR,

Prabhakar

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

User with which you are connecting your DBACOCKPIT of ABAP stack to Java stack should have authorizations on the remote database. Please refer to SAP note 1540222.

Thanks,

Sunny