cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_AAE Receiver: The Configuration for Sender/Receiver Partner Number/Port is incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am struggling with the configuration of a AEX 7.31 scenario SOAP -> AEX -> IDOC (ECC)

For configuring the IDOC communication I did the following:

1. Creation of a destination XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION pointing to the ECC system

2. Connection test is working

3. In the IDOC receiver communication channel I chose the following:

4. In the ECC system I created a partner profile in transaction WE20 and added the required Message Type to the Inbound Parameters:

5. When testing I always get the following error:

"The Configuration for Sender/Receiver Partner Number/Port is incorrect.

Enter proper values in Sender/Receiver Component"

I applied note 1653715. Unfortunately no success.

Using the XPI Inspector, the IDOC control header looks as follows:

Currently I am really stuck. What am I missing here?

Thanks a lot for your support!

Best Regards

Harald

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

dibyajit_das
Explorer
0 Kudos

Simply edit the mapping. Map  EDI_DC40 segment SNDPRT to constant LS. Also map IDOCTYP and MESTYP accordingly.

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

did you resolve your issue? We have some similar problem with PI AEX 7.4 SP 7. However, we use a Business System as sender. In SLD we assigned the logical system name to the BS. The logical system was also set up in the receiver ECC system. We also created the partner profile.

I'm really lost here. As per my understanding our current setup should work. Maybe I'm missing some crucial point though.

Any hints are welcome.

Cheers

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

I did the following as far as I remember:

Since the option "Apply Sender from Payload" is checked, the following fields of the IDOC control record need to be provided in the message:

<SNDPRT>LS</SNDPRT>

<SNDPRN>DI1CLNT000</SNDPRN>

Hope this helps!

BR

Harald

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

Are you using the business system or business component? [Sender side]

If it is business system

Go to the sender business system --> Adapter specific identifiers --> check whether the logical system name is mentioned there or not?

if not go to SLD and mentioned the logical system not. if you are not able to change the logical system, just delete, create and re import it in ID again.

This logical system name will reflect as SNDPRN in control record.

Please refer the below link for the same

http://scn.sap.com/message/14383000

Regards

Bhargava krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

Please see below. What is wrong?

Thanks and Best Regards

H.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

Click on the " OutboundDeliverySOAP" communication component. Did you check the adapter specific identifiers.

In general, for receiver IDOC Scenarios.

--> Partner profile should be maintained properly.

--> we can pass the values in Mapping by using constants for IDOC control record.

refer http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/13/95244269625633e10000000a155106/content.htm

or

--> Do the header mapping in receiver determination so that it will take the values from the payload.

You can follow one procedure.

Did you check in mapping, whether you deactivated the IDOC control record or not.

Do the testing in ECC by using the TCODE -we19 and see whether idoc is triggering with the req control record or not?

Regards

Bhargava krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

The adapater specific identifiers for OutboundDeliverySOAP is empty:

When I fill the logical system value in here, I get the following errors in XPI Inspector:

I checked SAP Note 1862655. Here it is recommended to change the interface name to

<MSGTYP>.<IDOCTYP>.<CIMTYP>

However I cannot name the interface as recommended in this note in ESR, since dots are not allowed in the interface name.

Can you please suggest what to do?

Thanks and Best Regards

H.

subhro_de
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

We got this error and added the  PI system's  business system as sender component header mapping (but this is most probably we missed something simpler but had very less time to address the issue) - else if it is feasible then fill this in mapping and use Apply control records from Sender in idoc channel.

Regards

Subhro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhro,

we are still get the two errors:

Message contained wrong value in IDOCTYP-DELVRY06. The value is now set to null.

Message contained wrong value in MESTYP-DELINF. The value is now set to null.

Nothing of the recommended steps above helped. We created an OSS message.

I keep you updated.

Thanks and Best Regards

Harald

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

IDOCTYPE and MSGTYPE will be automatically populated from the interface.

please check whether you added segments to the IDOC type and message type in distribution model.

Please trigger the IDOC from WE19, so that you can trace the error.

Regards

Bhargava krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

But it is not filled automatically.

Why do I need to add segments in the ALE distribution model? Now I am confused... The only thing what we did is creating a Partner Profile in WE20.

The IDOC doesn't even reach ECC backend, so I cannot test via WE19. We are on AEX Java-only, so also on PI WE19 is not possible.

Best Regards

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anybody of you please provide a screenshot of their ICOs and the according partner profile? I am still stuck here unfortunately.

Thanks a lot and Best Regards

H.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

Did you check this document: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-43471

Also, the business system or component where the received idoc adapter is linked to, how is that identified? Can you check the adapter-specific identifiers?

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for the link.

However I am getting confused: Why do I need to select the backend system in header mapping of the ICO as "Sender Communication Component"? Shouldn't this be the "Receiver Communication Component"?

Best Regards

Harald

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

Do the header mapping in receiver agreement/Outbound processing of ICO

And Provide same logical system of "Sender" and "Receiver"  as configured in partner profile in ECC  (WE20).

Regards

gAgan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gagandeep,

I tried the following in ICO.

No success.

Best Regards

Harald

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

sndprn is empty ?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, but why? Do I need to set this manually? Or where does AEX get this value from?

Best Regards

Harald