Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retro billing

former_member193801
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a Scenario like INVOICE is done to the customer suppose on 10th SEP and the customer is receiving it on the 16 the SEP.

Customer takes 16th Sep as Invoice Date in his System.

Is there any Configuration in SAP, where my system also gets updated from 10 Sep to 16 Sep.

Says for instance my price condition gets updated between this period ,so customer should be applicable new price.

Regards,

Rohit....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you provide some more detail.

customer location

Company location.

In India you can't send material out of factory without invoice.so create a proforma invoice,with respect to the proforma invoice create a invoice.(if the business scenario remains the same with the customer/ if it happen once in a while create a credit/debit memo request.)

If the process is taking outside India, you can do with VLPOD concept, once customer gives the confirmation of goods received, you can generate invoice according to the customer receiving(GRN) date.

former_member193801
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your valuable inputs...I will follow your suggestion and i will check it....

Thanks in Advance,

Rohit....

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are 2 critical things to this:

1. Invoice Date
  2. Pricing Date

Can confirm, which scenario you want?

Billing & Pricing ScenarioBilling DateStatementPricing DatePricing
Scenario 1Invoice generated on your system10.10.2013Price for on Material A as on 10.10.2013  & Billed on 10.10.201310.10.2013100

Customer receives your invoice and does I/R16.10.2013Price for on Material A as on  16.10.2013 & Billed on 16.10.201316.10.2013120
Scenario 2Actual Billing10.10.2013Price for on Material A as on 10.10.2013 &  Billed on 10.10.201310.10.2013100

Retro Billing10.04.2014Price for on Material A as on 10.10.2013  & Billed on 10.04.201310.10.2013120

Thanks, JP

former_member193801
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

Thanks for looking into it.

My actual scenario is like as follows:

When i raise an invoice say on 18th OCT 13. The Customer received the same Invoice on 24th OCT 13.  He will punch in his record as 24th.

My client want my Records ie: 18th oct 13 should be get updated according to the Customer Received Date. Which is 24th OCT 13.

Thanks in Advance,

Rohit ....

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, scenario 2 mention by me in previous post is standard Retro billing functionality. That will not cater your requirement. B'coz in that even though pricing in condition record changes, but pricing data remain same.

Scenario 1(as mention by me in previous post), is similar to your scenario. Where pricing date changes based on customer receipt confirmation data. And you can follow solution suggested by ,

Thanks, JP

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear this is so many times elaborated in this forum

I think naran gave link but i dont it was deleted ok check this link

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41095

steps to fallow---

1)just go to condition records VK11 maintain new price with old dates

2)create Debit memo type in vofa ( if you are collecting money) or credit memo ( if you are paying money) based on your scenario 

3) maintain separate pricing procedure with PDIF C. Type  with account key ERL Account key

4)Run t. code VFRB

5) RUN VF24 For invoice list

now you check new price came from condition record from vk11

Note : PDIF C. type does not have access sequency so it will work only in VFRB

All the best if you have any doubts plz let me know

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

The link given by naren should should work & is nicely described hope it will resolve the issue. Try & update.

Thanks

Sukant