cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO reject parts replacement - How to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all gurus,

My company is still new to this system and we are facing a situation as below...

The other plant rejected some of our finished goods that sold to them.

And they demanded for a replacement of those goods.

How are we going to do that in SAP system?

In which t-codes, and the steps.

Thank you.

PS: I've google'd for this solution for like a week and still can't find an answer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You have already created PO in ME21N .So,go to ME22N and add another line item with same material and quantity and you can see return indicator in line item level ,just check that mark and save it.

Create delivery thru VL10B ,in delivery ,check what delivery type came ,it should be NLR and click on PGR button and save the delivery.

Now do the MIGO .,here you will receive that goods into supplying plant .

Now , again do how you have transferred gods from supplying to receiving plant.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neran,

I've added a Return PO line to that particular PO and created delivery via VL10B. But the Delivery item type shows NCRN, I am not so sure whether it is the right one.

And then I've PGR and MIGO receipt based on PO.

Now, I am not so sure how to transfer the replaced goods again, because in VL10B that particular PO no longer available. Do I need to create a new PO to send the goods?

Thanks

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

NCRN-is for InterCo.StTR-Returns  ( Inter company STO item category ,delivery type is NCR )

NLRN-is for Return StockTransItm  ( Intra company STO item category delivery type is NLR )

If the Item category is NCRN then you should have delivery type NCR in VL02N. Go to header in Vl02N, click on administrative tab see delivery type.

Let me know ,are you doing Inter STO or else Intra STO .

Do I need to create a new PO to send the goods?

Try to add one more line item with material and qty and save it .Run the cycle again .

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Ru doing STO Process (stock transffer from Plant to Plant)

Thanks

Basavaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Delivery via VL10B

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create return order for rejected materials. You can use RA order type for this. create inbound delivery and receive the rejected stock in your system with movement type 653 and if you want you can create quality inspection for this.

For sending replacement material you may create new sale order for FOC material. I guess document type SD is for FOC sale order. You may also have replacement material's item category in RA order type based on settings of your repair process.

Thank$