cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit memos for Intrastat

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the standard transaction VE01, where you check the billing documents which are relevant for the INTRASTAT report, we have found a situation where the standard SAP excludes a billing document which should be considered in the report. If, for a certain period, the only billing document for a customer is a credit memo (we are paying a customer), in VE01 we get an error message, as follows:

"The system discovered goods movements that

to be reported to the receipts or imports

These transactions, especially customer re

are taken into account when the system cre

receipt or import declarations on paper,

diskette or other transmission media.

Choose 'Information' for addtional comment"

We have been told that this billing document should be included in the INTRASTAT dispatch report.

Could you please provide an explanation for this?

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just need some clarafication :

We are talking about Credit Memo, not a sales dispatch.

When there is no dispatch (No physical goods movement) , whats the need for considering the same for INTRASTAT for the declaration to the authorities ?

Can you tell me why Credit Memo's should be considered for INTRASTAT ?

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Yes, we are talking about a credit memo. But if a credit memo is issued in order to adjust a sales price of a previous dispatch (for example), this credit memo should be considered in the INTRASTAT report. The SAP standard functionality considers it, but if the original sales dispatch took place on a different period than the credit memo, we are not able to consider it in the INTRASTAT report.

Thank you in advance for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've found the same problem for the PO side,

did you solve it? Any idea?

Please, let me know

Thanks

Lara