cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details abt each project template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know more details about the each of the project templates that are available in standard TDMS (SAP provided templates) , where can I find more information about each template?

Also if I want to transfer just one table ( for example MAKT-MAKTX) from production to quality, which template I should use?

Please let me know.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

You can find the details about the SAP TDMS standard project templates in the master guide.

Link: http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=00200797470000095308&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&_O...

For transferring one table, use can use TDMS Business Process Library (BPL).

You can create your own project template for BPL and add the table and field name to your project.

Regards,

Farheen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Farheen for giving the valuable details.

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farheen,

I have created a new BPL Object for only material description (MAKT-MAKTX). When I try to execute the package, I'm getting the error "Phase 'Configuration and Selection' of activity_id 'Validation of Business Process Content' differs from active phase 'Technical Settings' in package 90025".

Here my package is 90025. Can you please let me know where I went wrong or did  miss anything here?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

First of all the activity 'Validation of Business Process Content' coms under a mass starter activity 'Preparation of migration settings' in the 'Configuration and Selection' phase, so need not execute the all the activities within the mass starter manually.

Now for your issue, please make sure that all the activities of the Technical Setting phase have been executed with status GREEN or YELLOW. Once all the activities of the Technical phase is executed then it should automatically move to the next phase after clicking the on the activities of the next phase.

If you are still not able to proceed then i would ask you to raise an OSS message under component CA-TDM-BPL and we will check the issue.

Best Regards,

Farheen.

Answers (0)