cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in Goods issue date and loading date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

While creating the purchase order ,there was a difference in goods issue date and loading date as mentioned in screen shot  .After that i am creating the delivery through vl10b ,there also there was difference in goods issue date and loading date .After that when i am trying to include this delivery shipment  and after that i am clicking on planning button after that the system is generating a warning message and system is not copying the  loading start date and loading end date .So can you please tell me how this date are calculated and how to avoid the difference of calculations in GI date and loading date

Regards

susmita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susmitha,

Please check your configuration. There must be some time allocated for loading. Please check Configuration: SPRO > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Basic Shipping function > Scheduling > Delivery Scheduling and Transportation Scheduling.

Regards

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ghosh,

Thanks for your reply.Under the path given by you  i have found four sub options but unable to find the right details.Can you please tell me where we need to check under Delivery Scheduling and Transportation Scheduling.Mean while i have tested a PO with another shipping point and found that GI time is being added with additional 1 hour to loading time i,e., GI time = 1+ Loading time hours .I have attached the screen shot please check it .Can you please tell where this setting will be done and also if we check the screen shot we can see that loading time is in HH:MM format where as GI time is in HH:MM:SS format and also this is causing the issue .Can you tell me where this format setting will be done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

Please check the 2nd and the fourth one mainly --  'Define Scheduling by Shipping Point', and 'Maintain Duration'. Please check what is the Pick/ pack time, loading time for your shipping point, and Transit time for your Route.

Also, please refer the picture below.