cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF logs in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

CFG1 transaction does not show logs in ECC. It gives the message: "No log found in the database". Verified the logging level in user settings, it shows detailed logging. Not sure why this is happening. Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shweta,

Have you set up application logging?  IMG > Integration with Other mySAP.com Components > Advanced Planning and Optimization > Basic Settings for the Data Transfer > Configure Application Log.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks DB49 for your response.

I checked application logging, and corresponding to object type 'Purchase Orders and Purch.Reqs', i can see that following parameters are checked: IS_CTRLPARAMS, IT_ATPFIELD, IT_INPUT, IT_OUTPUT and the corresponding fields are defined.

Can you please advise if this is the correct setting.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shwetha,

If you're specifically looking for the logs of PO, then I guess it is the correct setting. The function CIF_PO_SEND actually is responsible for writing the application log to the database and in CFG1 transaction, please select the Subobject as "PO" and execute the transaction to see if you're able to see the logs for the newly created transactional updates from APO to ECC.

Babu Kilari