0 Kudos

This is in DP. SCM7.2

Is this security or some bug ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Borat,

Do you use user exits in DP or SNP?  Check the custom coding of BAdI /SAPAPO/SDP_INTERACT.

Just a guess.

Best Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Maclean,

None that I am aware of. familiar system.

Let me check.

Thanks

Borat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Borat,

Check the liveCache locking logic in planning area administration. We had the same problem once and changing those settings solved the problem.

Br,

Juha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Juha,

In my case it was and still is detailed lock.

I am still humbly clueless on why this happened. I see some BADI's implemented for SDP_INTERACT but that.is for entirely different purposes.

How did you solve it in your case ?.

Thanks

Borat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was wondering why should locking logic have anything to do with the display/edit icon ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Borat,

Unfortunately I remembered incorrectly. The LiveCache locks were affecting the refresh button not the edit/display button . Sorry for this.

I too can't think of any other reason than the aforementioned BAdI /SAPAPO/SDP_INTERACT customization.

Do you see the display / edit options in the top left corner Planning - Display (CTRL+F1)?

Br,

Juha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never mind Juha,

The icon is back. I don't know how. Reportedly it was because of locking of 100% CVC's. I don't know it that is or should be the reason for this. If that is indeed the reason, then that is by SAP's design for no apparent reason of science. If all data locked, I should have atleast display access. I am not eve using the SDP_MODE_SET user parameter. I think the reason is something different, some other development that someone is testing.

Thanks

Borat.

Answers (0)