cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time fill rate report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does sap have a first time fill rate report?

The purpose is to measure efficiency of order fulfilment at the product level and identify materials that constantly go to back order.

Thanks,

SS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the criteria to measure the Efficiency of the item in the order

is it ordered qty vs Billed qty

or

The top 10 Items Based on the sale.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I would think it is

Ordered quantity vs picking request quantity, if that makes sense.

Let me know how it is usually computed?

Thanks,

Shilpa

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes your right,you can develope a Report on How many qty of the materials are Ordered and how many are Delivered

This you can call it as Dispatch deviation report comparing Order Qty and Disptach Qty

this will Help you to measure the Efficiency of a Material.

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Not sure.. Can I develop this using a Query? Which tables should I be considering?

Thanks,

Shilpa

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can make it done Discussing with your Abaper or you can make a try with Qucik viewerT.code-SQVI

you can take the Logical Database-VLV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks a lot for you rhelp so far.

One last question and I'm about to wrap is up... Do you know if there is a standard report for this in SD? Any of the SIS reports??

Thanks,

Shilpa

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

In standard, you can use SIS report MCTE where Total Order quantity and total billed quantity which will serve your purpose. If you do see then in first screen, you can go to Change Layout and bring these columns.

Total Order quantity is the quantity for which we have received order and Total Billed quantity is for which you have done the billing. Very obviously you will do billing for the quantity which was being picked and sent to customer.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

I know what you mean- but, what I'm looking for is in an ALV format.

Thanks,

SS

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

You can use standard SD report SDO1 which will list all the Sales order created within given date range.

This report have columns like Order Qty and Confirmed Qty which will serve your purpose. You can remove the unwanted columns from the Layout.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think This Report might contain confirmed and Ordered qty but delivered qty is not available

i have not checked.

The same Data is also Available in Table-VBEP

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

In that case SIS reports are good. The output of MCTE can be exported to excel for further analysis. Normal ALV toolbar options are also available in MCTE output. Sorting, Managing Layouts, totals, ranking etc can be easily obtained in MCTE.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

I dont see ALV formatting for MCTE. Can you please throw light here!

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

What I mean in my previous answer to Siva, is the output of MCTE also has a toolbar with options which generally we get in ALV output. It has buttons for Sorting, export, layout maintenance etc.

So the comfort you get in ALV, most of them are available in MCTE output also. In fact, these SIS reports has many other options which you can explore from View, Extras and Settings menu compared to ALV report. Once you get your desired output in required dimension and drill-down, you can export the output of MCTE to an excel (second button in toolbar) for further analysis (if required).

Regards,

Amit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

If your client is really interested in Identifying the efficiency of Logistics chain and Customer Case Fulfillment, then I will suggest you to create a Z- Development. Normally FMCG companies use this a lot.

If I give word as Non Dispatch (ND) for this requirement, then you can develop something like below:

Create separate Z-Screen, which should refer all Invoices Item wise Created on Specific Date with below data:

1. Original Order Qty                           = A
  2. Last Modified Order Qty                = B
  3. Confirm Order Qty                            = C
  4. Invoice Qty                                          = D
  5. ND Qty due to Order Related Issue = E = (A – B) (Auto Calculated)
  6. ND Reason Code Due to Order Related Issue  = ORXX
  7. ND Qty due to Stock Related Issue = F = (B – C) (Auto Calculated)
  8. ND Reason Code due to Stock Related Issue = STXX
  9. ND Qty due to W/H and Picking Related Issue = G = (C – D) (Auto Calculated)
  10. ND Reason Code due to W/H and Picking Related Issue = WHXX

Suggest user to update exact Reason code later at End of the Day for whatever Dispatch they have done.

Under ORXX or STXX or WHXX you can have very detailed reasons like :

OR01 = Customer Credit related Issues

OR02 = Master Data issue

ST01 = Production related issue

ST02 = RM/PM Purchase related issue

WH01 = Warehouse related issue

At End of Month this reason wise analysis and respective quantity loss which has not been dispatch to Customer will give Management Pain Points in Logistics chain.

Regards,

MJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All sorted.

Plain and simple- SDO1 did the trick!!

Thanks All who helped.

//SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shilpa,

Though I am not able to understand your requirement completely but it seems you are looking for a report related to back orders !!

Please explore : VL10H

Best Regards/Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.