SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type is not visible in the condition tab for billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have chargeback scenario.

To achieve this I want that when POS sales is posted, the chargeback request should be created once the Billing document with POS sales has been created.

I have mantained the condition type for chargeback scenario.

The problem is when the Idoc is posted with POS sales, my billing document is created but the chargeback condition is not visible in the condition tab.

When I go to analysis  and see the chargeback condition, It dispay a message : " Condition record exist, but it has not been set".

I am not sure how to resolve this message.

Once the chargeback condition will be at the condition tab, chargebac request will be created.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards

Manish

1 REPLY 1

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Manish,

During analysis of pricing in billing document, the bottom window gives details text for the issue. Can you please paste that detail error text here to understand the issue.

From your error message it seems, system is able to determine the condition but due to some requirement it is not setting. To understand this more better we need a detail error text from Analysis screen.

Regards,

Amit