cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Certification TAW12_04 - Multiple correct answer questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have registered for the TAW12_04 certification exam.I am unclear about the marking system for multiple correct answer questions.

Example 1: If in a question with 4 choices, there are 2 correct answers. And I mark 3 choices including the 2 correct ones. How many marks would be awarded to me?

Example 2: In a question with 4 choices there are 3 correct answers. And I mark 2 of the 3 correct choices, how many marks would I be awarded in this case?

Example 3: In a question with 4 choices and 2 correct answers, I mark 2 options, 1 correct and 1 incorrect. How many marks would I score?

Example 4: In a question with 5 choices, there are 4 correct answers and I mark just 3 of them (all 3 correct), how many marks do I score?

I would be glad if somebody could clarify. Only those who are sure please comment, incorrect info might be fatal for me in the exam.

Thanks

Anmol Puri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anmol,

can u send me the course material for C_ABAP_70 . they have mentioned the course material name as TAW12 & TAW10 .& suggest me how should i study for certification.

Your reply will be very helpfull for me.

Regards ,

Nilima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many views but no replies on my question....

Anyways, I finally gave my ABAP certification and cleared it with 87%.

Let me answer this question myself and give some feedback on the exam that might help some people planning to appear.

There were 80 questions but in real sense there are around 150-200 ques. Almost everything mentioned in the syllabus was covered so do not ignore anything.

Most of the questions (around 60) were multiple choice with each question having 4 or 5 options. For each of these 4-5 options we were supposed to answer each option as each option was in the form of true false. eg.

Q. ........

A...(1) True or false

(2) True or false

(3) True or false

(4) True or false

All questions were conceptual and were intended to check your hold on the concepts and understanding of the topics. Even if you not know the syntax that well, its fine. I believe the exam requires deep study and understanding of the concepts. Go by the weightage of each topic as mentioned in the syllabus..(eg SAP Technologies () had just 2 questions and Dialogs(+) had 10).

Most of the questions were from the BC couse material files and BCABA pdf.

Any doubts, feel free to ask.

Anmol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anmol,

I wanted to know what is the minimum percentage that one should get in that certification in order for the certification to hold value.

Message was edited by:

Sivam Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congrats!! Anmol. It's really nice to here that you got ABAP Certification and ur score was just excellent. I am also preparing for ABAP certification and next month is my target.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Mau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congrats Anmol!!!gr8 to hear that u have cleared the certification.Can u please send me some tips to get thru the xam.

Thanks

rose