Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending email on MBXA print command

enrico_andreoli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in t.codeMBXA I need to print my document and send out an email automatically.

I've created a virtual printer called "ZMBXA_PRINT_EMAIL" as SWIN MS Windows driver, Latin-1; class "Device Pool". As sub-devices I've inserted my phisical printer (an HP) and another virtual printer called EMAIL, type PDF, class "normal/standard printer".

Now, i'm trying to print and send email selecting as printer my ZMBXA_PRINT_EMAIL and, as test, I've tried in transaction VL71: the result was good, I've received the email and the documents has been printed out on my printer. But when I try do make same thing on transaction MBXA I don't receive email, only the document comes out from my phisical printer.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JWootton
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I believe you meant to post this question in a different community on SCN.  This community is focused on Event Processing, also known as complex event processing (CEP) and event stream processing.  It would appear that your question is related to an SAP business application and as such you are more likely to get an answer if you post your question in the community for the SAP solution you are using.